- Is your business in trouble?
- Do you want to expand and grow shmoop pro your business?
- Does your business generate enough impromptu cash?
- Does your business generate a decent net profit?
- Can you live a comfortable life, with regular vacations, off your business?
- Can you generate enough funding to expand?
- Do you have problems with employees/trade unions?
- Are you happy with the performance of your sales staff?
- Are you satisfied that you have expenses in complete control?
- Do you have proper, monthly, management accounts to help you guide the business forward?
- Do you want to acquire a new business?
- Do you want to sell your business?
- Are you considering franchising your business?
ABOUT THE CEO:
Kobie has more than 30 years’ experience in business and management. A lot of said experience was gained working in and dealing with businesses in foreign countries. Expert knowledge and hundreds of years of business experience are vested in the associates, which Acorns to Oaks use to support its pledge to you. These associates are brought in to provide expert advice and practical, hands-on implementation for particular aspects of your business. For example: Exports & Imports, advanced marketing, management accounting, training, labour relations, industrial engineering and many more.
The CEO’s Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Economics (University of Stellenbosch)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (University of Johannesburg)
- Advanced Labour Relations Development Programme (Natal University of Technology)
- Programme for Management Development (UCT Graduate School of Business)
- EMDP (Ashridge Business School [Berkshire; UK])
Kobie has also done a lot of training in business related subjects for a variety of business- and entrepreneurship institutions, business incubators and government initiatives. He also developed and presented bespoke training courses for clients.
Kobie is a certified Mentor and Executive Coach, and as such he works directly with executives and business leaders to help them reach their business goals.
We welcome Mikhail Kunneke as the latest addition to the Acorns2Oaks family. Mikhail has an extensive knowledge of the Hospitality and Automotive Industries respectively and has shown his mettle in marketing and sales. He is honest and trustworthy and an asset to Acorns2Oaks.
Mikhail is also studying part-time for his BA Degree in International Studies at the University of Stellenbosch.